|Duration of Visa||Entry||UAE Price||SA Price|
|14 Days||Single entry||AED 430||R 1 600|
|30 Days||Single entry||AED 480||R 1 900|
|90 Days||Single entry||AED 1410||R 6 000|
|30 Days||Multiple entry||AED 1310||R 4 000|
|90 Days||Multiple entry||AED 2610||R 9 600|
|Minors – 18 years & younger||Additional cost on prices for 18 years and younger||AED 50 add on above prices||R200 add on above prices|
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU MAKE AN OVER THE COUNTER BANK DEPOSIT KINDLY ADD AN ADDITIONAL AED 10 ON TO THE ABOVE PRICES.
THIS IS A SERVICE-FEE THAT Jacky in Dubai IS CHARGED BY THE BANKS.
Please use either the below form, alternatively email us the below requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received the visa from the UAE Ministry of Interior, we will send it to you via email. Upon receipt, please check that all the information is accurate such as names and passport numbers. Please print it out for travel purposes.
BANK: Emirates NBD
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Jacqueline Sudding
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 101 231 536 0101
SWIFT CODE: EBILAEAD
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN MONEY IS BEING TRANSFERRED FROM AN INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT, THE PERSON SENDING MUST BEAR THE CHARGES FROM THE BANK – OTHERWISE WE RECEIVE SHORT PAYMENT. FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL RESULT IN NON-ISSUE OR DELAY WITH VISA PROCESSING
Please note that by proceeding with your visa application through JackyinDubai, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms and conditions as set out above.
- The tourist visa can take +/- 5 working days from the date we submit the application to be issued
- The visa application will only be submitted once payment is reflected/received by us
- The time frames quoted above could be affected by third parties used such as government institutions, sponsors etc. which are out of our control. We will however complete your documents in the shortest possible time frame but is solely dependent on approval by the UAE Ministry of Interior. Should there be any delays in the approval process, JackyinDubai will not be held responsible for any additional costs incurred such as flight changes
- In the unlikely, but possible event that a visa application is not approved in time for travel or is rejected by the UAE Ministry of Interior, JackyinDubai will not be responsible for any refund or costs pertaining to such visa
- Please note that Friday is not a work day in the UAE and does not include processing time
- In the unlikely (but possible) event that the Ministry of Interior makes a mistake on the visa (e.g. incorrect spelling of name etc.) we will need to request a rectification which will take additional 3-5 working days so please bear this in mind when finalising your travel dates
- Please note that the “valid until date” on the visa, is the last date that the person can ENTER the UAE and NOT the date that they can remain until